What Is It?
The Tenant Registration Resolution was adopted by the LRPRA Board of Directors in October 2018. The resolution requires the property owner to provide the Association with the names and contact information of Tenants and authorized occupants, according to the Virginia Property Owners’ Association Act.
This is a new process for ALL current Association Tenants, and must be completed in order for Tenants to access amenities including our pools, spray ground, tennis courts, boat ramp and community centers.
Once registered and designated use of amenities, Tenants can complete and sign the Tenant Membership Request Form (PDF) to obtain membership cards (pool passes) and their allotted keys to the tennis courts and boat ramp for the first time. Keep in mind, only those names listed on the form for Tenant Registration can obtain these, so be sure to clarify ALL occupants, including children, before completing registration.
Avoid the long lines and delay to access amenities by submitting required documentation as soon as possible. During the busy season (May-June), processing time can take up to one week. Pools and spray ground open Memorial Day weekend in May and close Labor Day weekend in September.
How Do I Register My Tenants?
- Complete Tenant Registration Form (PDF) – follow items from Requirements Checklist
- Provide Lease Agreement – current, signed by both Homeowner & Tenant
- Pay $50.00 Administration Fee – payable to LRPRA
NOTE: In order for a property management company to register Tenant(s) on behalf of a Homeowner, a PMA (Property Management Agreement) must first be emailed to Finance to be notated on the Homeowner’s account.
- Mail in documents with check/money order payment (payable to LRPRA)
- Email documents & make card payment with $1.80 convenience fee over the phone (703-491-2154)
- Drop off documents with check/money order payment at the Association office (12350 Oakwood Drive)