The Finance Department is responsible for providing sound financial management and expertise to the Association by instituting sound financial policies, procedures, goals, budgets and reporting.
Function of the Finance Department
- Managing day-to-day financial operations including bank and cash management
- Implementing sound financial reporting, including balance sheets, income statements, budget analysis, general ledgers, accounts payable, check disbursements and income and expense projections
- Development and maintenance of annual operating and reserve budgets
- Billing, processing and collection of Association assessments
- Accounts payable and payment of Association bills and expenses
- Payroll and the Association’s 401(k) program
- Management of Association reserve funds
- How are assessments billed?
- When are assessments due?
- How can I make an assessment payment?
- Can assessment payments be made in advance?
- Is there a discount offered if assessments are paid for the entire year?
- How do I sign up for the Direct Debit program?
- What is my account number?
- When are late fees assessed?
- Can I request a late fee waiver?
- I am refinancing my home-- how do I obtain a statement regarding my quarterly dues?