- About Us
The Finance Department is responsible for providing sound financial management and expertise to the Association by instituting sound financial policies, procedures, goals, budgets and reporting.
Function of the Finance Department
- Managing day-to-day financial operations including bank and cash management
- Implementing sound financial reporting, including balance sheets, income statements, budget analysis, general ledgers, accounts payable, check disbursements and income and expense projections
- Development and maintenance of annual operating and reserve budgets
- Billing, processing and collection of Association assessments
- Accounts payable and payment of Association bills and expenses
- Payroll and the Association’s 401(k) program
- Management of Association reserve funds
- How are assessments billed?
- When are assessments due?
- How can I make an assessment payment?
- Can assessment payments be made in advance?
- Is there a discount offered if assessments are paid for the entire year?
- What is my account number?
- When are late fees assessed?
- Can I request a late fee waiver?
- I am refinancing my home-- how do I obtain a statement regarding my quarterly dues?