The Administration Department handles all human resources responsibilities, oversees front desk operations and assists the Chief Operating Officer/GM (COO/GM) with administrative functions.
Board of Directors & committees
- Oversees the annual Board of Directors election to include serving as staff liaison to the Nominating Committee
- Serves as recording secretary to Board and committee meetings to include preparing agendas and board packets, taking minutes, ensuring adherence to state statutes regarding advertising of meetings and posting of agendas and materials on the website and providing assistance and advice to the board president and committee chairs with regard to Robert’s Rules of Order and the Association’s governing documents
- Compiles articles for publication in Lake Ridge Today, the Association’s bi-monthly magazine
- Oversees the Association’s social media
Trash Service Contact
- Serves as staff contact for Charlie & Son, the Association-sponsored
- How often does the Board of Directors meet?
- How many members serve on the Board of Directors?
- Must you be a Lake Ridge Association member to serve on the Board of Directors?
- How often do Association committees meet?
- Can Homeowners speak at board and committee meetings?
- How do you advertise in Lake Ridge Today?
- Does Lake Ridge Today accept articles and/or photos for publication from Homeowners and others in the community?
- Does the Association Office follow OPM (Office of Personnel Management) policy regarding office closings during inclement weather?