Private Community Center Rentals
- Both centers are about 1,300 sq.ft.
- Maximum Capacity of 75 people
Tables & Chairs
- 10 folding tables (6ft. long, rectangular) included
- 75 chairs (black padded folding chairs at Canterbury, cushioned banquet chairs at Tall Oaks) included
The rental fee is due up front at the time of your booking appointment. Include set-up and clean-up time in length of rental.
Less than 4 hours
$75 per hour
5 or more hours
$375 flat rate
See Rental Conditions for full details of the agreed upon responsibilities of the Renter (reviewed at booking appointment).
Separate from the rental fee, a $300 security deposit is due the business day before your event in exchange for the key. This must be in the form of check / money order (“payable to” left blank), no cash accepted. If the key is returned on time and there is no breach of contract post-inspection, this check is shredded.
- Non-Profit Rentals allowed Monday-Thursday only
- $25 per hour / $100 for 4+ hours
- Provide proof of Non-Profit Status - 501(c)3
- Can I have someone else pick up/drop off the key?
- Can someone else pay for the rental?
- What if I need to change my date or cancel my reservation?
- Can I serve alcohol at my event?
- What happens if I enter before or after my contract time to set up or clean up?
- What type of tables and chairs are provided?
- Are grills or bounce houses allowed outside the center?
- Do I have to clean the center after my event?
- What do I do with my trash?
- What should I do if the rental before me left trash or items out of place?
Can I View a Center In Person?
Association members can check out a key to view a center by leaving their ID or a debit/credit card with the Recreation department at the Office.
Centers are typically available for viewing between 12:00pm-4:00pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Residents are encouraged to call the Office at 703-491-2154 to confirm availability in the event that an afternoon meeting or event has been scheduled on one of those days.
How Do I Reserve a Center?
- Request Availability: Check your desired event date by submitting a Community Center Availability Request. Your Lake Ridge property must be in good standing, and Tenants must be registered and given right of use to amenities. Recreation will reply within 2 business days with an appointment offer based on availability.
- Confirm Booking Appointment: Appointments are held on Wednesdays to fill out a rental contract in person with staff. When an appointment is offered, the requested date is held for 2 days for resident to confirm attendance; if no reply email is received, request will be deleted and date offered to others.
- Fill out Contract + Pay Rental Fee: At the confirmed appointment (for residents named on request only), proof of residency within the Association must be shown (ID, current bill, etc.). Recreation Staff will go over details of the contract to be completed and signed and take rental fee payment to reserve the date. Renter will receive a copy of the contract to reference for rental and key pickup details.