Private Community Center Rentals
- Booking: Residents request availability followed by a Thursday booking appointment set between 1:00-3:00pm.
- Capacity: The maximum capacity has returned to the standard of 75 people.
- Cancellation: In the event that state guidelines recommend closures, the Association will contact renters to provide full refunds. Renters cancelling prior to Association refund decision must follow standard cancellation policies listed in the Rental Conditions.
Lake Ridge Association offers 2 community centers available exclusively to Members of the Association. Non-profit groups who show proof of 501(c)3 IRS status also have the option to rent, Monday-Friday only.
Weekend dates tend to book a few months in advance, so check availability early to reserve a space.
A rental fee is due up front at the time of booking:
- $70 per hour (<4 hours)
- $350 for day (>5 hours)
Each center has a max capacity of 75 people, with tables and chairs provided for renter’s flexible setup.
Separate from the rental fee, a $300 security deposit is due the business day before your event in exchange for the key. This must be in the form of check / money order (“payable to” left blank), no cash accepted. It is refundable upon key return if there was no breach of contract post-inspection.
How Do I Reserve a Center?
Request Availability: Check dates by filling out a Community Center Availability Request. The Recreation Department will get back to you via email to confirm your date or offer the closest available date.
Show Proof of Residency: Show proof that you are a member of the Association (ID, current bill, etc.). Your property must also be in good standing. Tenants must be registered and given right of use to amenities.
Fill out Contract: Recreation will offer a Thursday appointment time between 1:00-3:00pm to fill out a rental contract in person with staff-- date not reserved until contract is complete and payment is made.
Pay Rental Fee: The full rental fee is required up front and can be paid via debit/credit card (3% convenience fee added), check or money order in order to reserve a date.
- Can I serve alcohol at my event?
- What type of tables and chairs are provided?
- Can someone else pay for the rental?
- What happens if I enter before or after my contract time to set up or clean up?
- Can I have someone else pick up/drop off the key?
- What should I do if the rental before me left trash or items out of place?
- Do I have to clean the center after my event?
- What do I do with my trash?
- What if I need to change my date or cancel my reservation?