- March 15: Open to Members & General Public
A deposit must be put down at the time of registration to secure a spot in each week. This fee is non-refundable.
|Fee||Per Week, Per Child|
The amount goes toward the total for that week. Remaining balances must be paid before entry of the first day of each scheduled week.
Program fees can be found under the Weekly Fee & Themes tab.
What to Bring
There are a few things campers should come prepared with each day:
- Change of Clothes
- Snacks & Lunch
- Soft Soled Shoes (No Sandals)
How to Sign Up
- Email Forms - Fill out and email your Registration Form + Financial Contract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Online - Wait for an email response with instructions for online payment of the minimum $50 Deposit per week, per child; Input your card payment information via CivicRec registration link to secure your spot
- Drop Off Documents - By August 1, supply Health Records (Allergy Forms, If Applicable) + Proof of Identity (Birth Certificate or Passport)
Withdrawal & Changes
Withdrawal: Should you decide to withdraw your child during the course of the summer, parents are asked to notify the Recreation Department in writing to email@example.com by the Thursday prior to the applicable camp week. A refund of the program cost minus the non-refundable $50 weekly deposit put down at registration will be granted.
Rescheduling: Prior to close of registration, a $25 fee per week, per child will be charged to change dates for registered weeks (based on availability).
Sickness: If a child falls sick after close or registration, a doctor's note must be provided and a $25.00 fee per week, per child will be charged to change dates for registered weeks (based on availability).