- Private Pool Rentals
Private Pool Rentals (After Hours)
Pools: Oakwood and Ridgewood pools are available for responsible Members age 21+ to rent privately after hours during the summer.
Time: Rentals are typically available June - July, Fridays & Saturdays, from closing time - midnight (see chart below).Time for set up and clean up should be included.
Requests must be made at least 2 weeks in advance. You will receive a response within 5 business days. If the pool is available, a Wednesday booking appointment will be offered for you to respond for confirmation.
Association Rental Fees
Rental Fee: $200 (Due at Booking)
Security Deposit: $200 (Due Business Day Before Rental)
Lifeguard Fee: $33 per guard, per hour
The pool management company will determine the number of lifeguards that will be required for your party based on your estimated number of guests and age demographic shared at the time of your request. A minimum of 2 guards will be required.
The total amount due for the rental will be determined after you submit your request to Recreation and pool management.
Conditions of Rental
- Rentals are NOT permitted on behalf of another party. Only member(s) listed on the rental contract are permitted to submit the contract and pick up/return security deposit. This ensures responsibility remain within the Association.
- Renter must be 21+ years of age and provide proof of residency.
- Renter’s property must be in good standing (no outstanding account balances or open property violations). Tenants must be registered with the Association and have been given right of use for Common Area Facilities.
- Renter is responsible for all damages to the pool and surrounding premises. The Renter releases the Association from any and all damages, actions, claims or causes of actions for any loss or damages suffered by the Renter and their guests, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Association from any claim for damages made by the Renter and their guests.
- The number of required guards is based upon pool capacity. Guests of the party may NOT guard the party. See lifeguard rates above.
- Renter and their guests must abide by all posted safety rules and lifeguard on duty instructions.
- Ticket sales prior to the event or at the entrance to the pool area are not permitted.
- Noise ordinance for PWC is in effect from 10:00pm – 6:00am Pool location should be considered when planning your rental. Any report from the police of violation of this ordinance will result in full forfeiture of security deposit.
- Cleaning supplies are provided with each rental. Before vacating the facility, chairs and tables must be returned to their original locations and wiped clean, toilets flushed, bathroom sinks wiped, and all trash removed from the pool as well as the deck and surrounding area. A cleanup fee of $50 per hour will be deducted from the deposit if further cleaning is required. The cleaning of the facility is the responsibility of the Renter, not the lifeguards.
- Food and beverages may be set up in designated areas only. GLASS IS NOT ALLOWED inside the pool enclosure under any circumstances. Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Rental Refund Policy: A written request must be submitted to email@example.com in order to cancel or change your reservation. A minimum of 10 business days must be given in order to qualify for a refund. 30 or more business days prior to rental date = refund of Rental Fee - 10%. Between 10 to 30 business days prior = Rental Fee - 20%. Less than 10 business days prior = No Refund Granted.
- Inclement Weather Policy: In the event of heavy rainfall or other weather conditions, the lifeguards on duty may make the call to close the pool according to the pool company’s inclement weather policy. The Association will give the option to reschedule to a later date in the pool season or obtain a refund for the basic rental fee. Refund does not include lifeguard fees.