Lake Ridge Association | Weekly News Flash | 12350 Oakwood Drive | 703-491-2154 | lakeridgeva.com
Keep up with LRPRA updates
Stay in the loop by frequenting the Association’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) page, where the most up-to-date information is posted to include changes that have been made to Association activities and policies during this time. Get instant notifications of any changes using Notify Me to sign up for Community Alerts.
Covenants during COVID-19
Please know that the Covenants Department is aware of the impact that COVID-19 concerns may have on Homeowners’ finances and their abilities to address outstanding property violations at this time. Homeowners are strongly encouraged to contact the department by telephone at 703-491-2154 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss extensions of time and accommodations as needed. Reasonable requests will not be refused.
- Virtual Architectural Committee Meeting: Tuesday, April 28th, 7:00pm | Please contact the Covenants Department by 4:00pm (EST) on April 28th if you are interested in participating virtually.
Magazine arriving in your mailbox early next week
The bi-monthly Lake Ridge Today magazine provides vital information on community happenings over the next two months. Recreation and Maintenance are working hard to get things ready so that as soon as it is safe we will have activities and places to gather again. Save your magazine as an excellent resource for contractors and future clubs, classes and activities.
Sign up for Preschool & Summer Camp today
Even though the Office is closed to the public, you can still register online! Fill out and email the applicable forms and Recreation will call you to accept payment.
- Preschool 2020-2021: Classes are filling! Our programs boast state licensure, low teacher-to-student ratios, extra time through lunch and experienced teachers at a price you’ll love. See why we are trusted as a fantastic choice for the community and beyond-- enroll today!
- Summer Camp 2020: Line up some well-earned summer activities for the kids after a cooped up spring-- register for our friendly neighborhood camp today! Themed weeks with daily swim time and local field trips run June 15 - August 3, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Reducing yard waste & current trash practices
Charlie & Son is working diligently to continue their duties, and the safety of their customers, community and staff are very important. Keep up with trash service updates and reminders on our Coronavirus (COVID-19) page, and see Trash Service for general information.
- Tips for Reducing Yard Waste: Yard waste can be a challenge for landfills this time of year and PWC/Solid Waste would like to remind residents that reusing your yard waste can help make your lawn and garden more healthy and beautiful in the process. Tips for reducing yard waste, "grasscycling" and composting create a natural landscape resource. Consider making this process part of your lawn mowing routine, especially considering the 2 bag limit for trash service pick up during this time.
More COVID-19 info from PWC
As this pandemic information changes day-to-day, LRPRA Administration will strive to provide resources and information to help us all through this time. Please keep in mind information we receive may change from the morning to the evening, and you can check these sources directly for updates.
- Residential Landfill Restrictions: Landfills have given some restrictions to reduce crowding and contact with customers and staff during COVID-19.
- COVID-19 FAQs from PWC: To provide some clarity to the community Prince William County Government has created a special web page answering FAQs about COVID-19. On their website is a plethora of information from charts on tracking the infection within the state of VA and Prince William County to the Prince William Health District public information line, hours and contact number.
Follow Lake Ride Association on social media & subscribe to community updates!