Lake Ridge Association | Weekly News Flash | 12350 Oakwood Drive | 703-491-2154 | lakeridgeva.com
Access to LRPRA info has never been easier-- mobile app launched
You can now easily access everything from our website on an app! Shortcuts bring you straight to where you need to go, whether it be for an assessment payment, covenants info, pool pass request, community center availability, activity registration, or anything you might be looking for from Lake Ridge Association.
- Android Devices: Residents can download the app on Google Play by searching "Lake Ridge HOA".
- Apple / iOS Devices: Residents can download the app on the Apple Store by first downloading CivicMobile and then searching "Lake Ridge HOA" or using the "Find Your Location" feature.
Quick & easy sign up with fillable forms for Preschool & Summer Camp
Even though the Office is closed to the public, you can still register online! Fill out and email the applicable forms and Recreation will call you to accept payment.
- Preschool 2020-2021: Classes are filling! Our programs boast state licensure, low teacher-to-student ratios, extra time through lunch and experienced teachers at a price you’ll love. See why we are trusted as a fantastic choice for the community and beyond-- enroll today!
- Summer Camp 2020: Line up some well-earned summer activities for the kids after a cooped up spring-- register for our friendly neighborhood camp today! Themed weeks with daily swim time and local field trips run June 15 - August 3, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Covenants during COVID-19
Please know that Covenants is aware of the impact that COVID-19 concerns may have on Homeowners’ finances and their abilities to address outstanding property violations at this time. Homeowners are strongly encouraged to contact the department by telephone at 703-491-2154 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss extensions of time and accommodations as needed. Reasonable requests will not be refused.
- Virtual Architectural Committee Meeting: Tuesday, April 28th, 7:00pm | Please contact the Covenants Department by 4:00pm (EST) on April 28th if you are interested in participating virtually.
Residents urged to minimize waste during COVID-19
Charlie & Son is working diligently to continue their duties, the safety of their customers, the community and their staff are very important. Keep up with trash service updates and reminders on our Coronavirus (COVID-19) page, and see Trash Service for general information.
- NOVA Waste Management Guidelines: Curbside trash and recycling collection are essential to community health and safety. Every morning, collection crews are reporting to work while facing the same life challenges as residents. To help ensure crew health and safety as well as daily completion of routes, Northern Virginia counties, towns, and cities ask residents to please follow linked NVRC guidelines to help maintain the viability of the region’s collection programs.
- Issue of Bulk Items in Common Area: A friendly reminder that bulk pick-up is suspended until further notice. LRPRA is experiencing the dilemma of Homeowners leaving bulk items in common areas unclaimed. Please keep bulk items in your home until the landfill is able to accept these items. When this service is no longer restricted, please remember it will take a few weeks if not longer for all scheduled pick-ups to be taken care of. Here is a break down of PWC Landfill’s temporary restrictions during the COVID-19 pandemic and change in hours of operation.
Lake Ridge Today bi-monthly magazine is always at your fingertips
This week in your mailbox the current bi-monthly magazine should have arrived. If you would like to view the magazine at any time please feel free to visit the website for current and past editions.
Helpful resources for COVID-19
As this pandemic information changes day-to-day, Administration will strive to provide resources and information to help us all through this time. Please keep in mind information we receive may change from the morning to the evening, and you can check these sources directly for updates.
Be sure to frequent the Association’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) page for a summary of all changes to LRPRA activities and policies during this time. Get instant notifications of any changes using Notify Me to sign up for Community Alerts.
- Virginia Department of Health: The VA Department of Health’s website is a great resource for the most up-to-date prevention tips, resources and support information for our state.
Follow Lake Ride Association on social media & subscribe to community updates!