Lake Ridge Association | Weekly News Flash | 12350 Oakwood Drive | 703-491-2154 | lakeridgeva.com
Budget Town Hall meeting June 9
Tuesday, June 9th | 7:00pm // Join us for a hybrid in-person/virtual Town Hall Meeting via Zoom for the presentation of the FY2021 Draft Budget. Email Doug Milburn, Director of Administration by 4:00pm (EST) June 9th for virtual login information.
Administration Office Parking CLOSED June 9-10
On Tuesday and Wednesday, June 9th and 10th, there will be limited access to the administration building due to the size of equipment in use for the milling and paving process to improve the parking lots. There will be no parking available in the lot of the administration building. Please park on Oakwood Drive and walk through the designated area to drop off payment on these dates.
Pay June assessment before late fee
Sign up for Assessment Payment Reminder notifications through text or email so you never miss a payment. Send timely payment in the mail, pay online, drop labeled payment in drop box outside the Office door. Please always include your account number, property address, and phone number on your payment. If you have already paid your quarterly assessment, you may disregard this reminder.
Interested in serving the Lake Ridge community?
Apply to volunteer on the Architectural Committee! Applications may be submitted online, via e-mail or by mail. If interested, please apply by Friday, June 19, 2020. Contact the Covenants Department at email@example.com for more details.
Grab your Preschool spot for September
Even though the Office is closed to the public, you can still register online! Fill out and email the applicable forms and Recreation will call you to accept payment.
- Preschool 2020-2021: Classes are filling! Our programs boast state licensure, low teacher-to-student ratios, extra time through lunch and experienced teachers at a price you’ll love. See why we are trusted as a fantastic choice for the community and beyond-- enroll today!
Yard maintenance reminder from the Covenants Director
Residents are asked to please keep their yards clean and free from trash, debris and overgrown weeds. Excessively tall grass will be reported to Prince William County for enforcement action. Thank you for doing what you can to keep Lake Ridge looking great during this difficult time.
Trash reminders: no illegal dumping, use covered containers
Keep up with trash service updates and reminders on our Coronavirus (COVID-19) page, and see Trash Service for general information.
- Illegal Dumping Fines: Please remember that leaving bulk items, household items, and excessive amounts of trash in common areas around Lake Ridge is considered illegal dumping and fines will be issued. Please place your trash in front of your home in a covered container on your regularly scheduled pick-up days and ensure no access bags are left outside of the container.
- Store Containers: Trash and recycling containers must be stored out of sight in garages, basements, rear yards, or behind approved fences, trash enclosures, partitions, or concealing vegetation.
- Rats & Rodents: Residents are advised that should they see rats or rodents they should contact Prince William County Animal Control at 703-792-6500 or the County’s Neighborhood Services Office at 703-792-7018.
Helpful resources for COVID-19
Be sure to frequent the Association’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) page for a summary of all changes to LRPRA activities and policies during this time. Get instant notifications of any changes using Notify Me to sign up for Community Alerts.
Whether you need assistance with food, shelter, utilities or more, help is available to all Virginians through the new COVID-19 Virginia Resources website and app. Get connected to essential services and support.
- Small Business Relief: Small businesses are the heart and soul of the local community. You help to make our neighborhoods unique, show the spirit of our community, and contribute to our residents’ quality of life. Apply today for relief tomorrow.
Follow Lake Ride Association on social media & subscribe to community updates!