May Meeting Schedule
Please email Doug Milburn, Director of Administration by 4pm day of the meeting for Zoom login instructions to participate virtually. See all future meetings on LRPRA Board and Committees Meetings Calendar.
Town Hall Meeting for Pool Operations/Lifeguard Staffing: Monday, May 17 | Tall Oaks Community Center | 7:00pm
Finance Committee Meeting: Thursday, May 20 | Canterbury Woods Community Center | 7:00pm
Lifeguards Still Needed to Open Pools
In order to open all 5 pools this summer as intended, guards are needed. Spread the word on the great pay and work experience! Come out to the job fair on Saturday, May 15th from 10:00-11:00am by the Association Office. Text "SUMMER" to 21000 and view flyer for more information. Apply now!
- Free lifeguard training
- Up to $20 per hour
- Referral Bonus of $250
Spots Available for Lake Ridge Creative Preschool
There are still a few spots left in each of our classes starting just a few months away in September! Read more about all that your friendly neighborhood preschool has to offer, or schedule a tour to see for yourself and have any questions answered. Programs include:
- Explorers class for 3 year olds, meeting Tue/Thu
- 3 Day class for 4 year olds, meeting Mon/Wed/Fri
- 5 Day class for 4 year olds, meeting Mon-Fri
To register, send forms to email@example.com and leave a message to make card payment for admission fees to (703) 491-2154, or drop off form and check/money order in the Office drop box (12350 Oakwood Drive).
Homeowners, Update Tenant Registration
Residents who are Tenants (Renters) should check in with their Homeowners on whether an up-to-date lease going through the summer (September 2021) is on file for Tenant Registration with the Association. If the lease has expired, access will be temporarily denied to the pools. If you have a question on the status of your registration, contact Administration via firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 1 Assessment Payment: 2 Weeks Away
Please plan ahead to ensure your assessment payment is received on time (June 1) due to the well-publicized delays with mail deliveries. With that information here are a few friendly suggestions for ensuring you avoid the late fee:
- Pay your assessment early. Your payment will be processed and credited to your account. Advance payments are always welcome. Checks dated for a future date (post-dated) are not accepted and will be returned.
- Pay electronically through PayLease or your bank. PayLease can be accessed at our web site: LakeRidgeVA.com and select the Pay Online button. E-checks/electronic debit payments do not have a surcharge added, credit/debit card payments do. You can make a debit/credit card payment by telephone, call the office at 703-491-2154. A receptionist will take your payment information and process the payment with the included surcharge by PayLease.
- Drop your check or money order in an envelope marked for Finance (no cash) in our drop box which is located to the right of our office doors. Please include property address, account number, and daytime telephone number. The drop box is emptied daily.
County News: Dominion Energy Woodbridge + Occoquan Project
Electric Transmission Reconductor Project: As part of Dominion Energy's commitment to providing reliable electric service in the communities they serve, they are preparing to replace conductor wire on existing electric transmission structures that have been in service for over four decades. May 18th they will hold a virtual Open House. For an update of what this replacement means for our area, map of the are affected, and information on how to log in to the meeting next week, follow this link.
Emergency Broadband Benefit Program: The Emergency Broadband Benefit is an FCC program to help families and households struggling to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic. This new benefit will connect eligible households to jobs, critical healthcare services, virtual classrooms, and so much more. See more on How to Apply.
Please note that any email address provided to LRPRA will be used for Association communication only.