All You Need to Know for Pool Opening
Modified Opening Plan: Due to the lifeguard shortage, Ridgewood and Canterbury Woods pools will be the first to open May 29th. They will operate on a first-come, first-swim basis at reduced capacity with 1 hr 30 min swim sessions, and each will offer 1 lap lane. If residents want to plan accordingly, early arrival to the pool and session of choice is recommended. For more details and pool hours, read over the full Modified Pool Opening Plan presented at the Town Hall on May 17th as well as Pool FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions).
Access with CellBadge: If you haven't yet registered, sign up now! CellBadge has replaced membership cards as Lake Ridge's pool access system, and is required to enter the pool. Once one-time registration is complete with photo on file, members can enjoy seamless check-in at the pools just by giving their name or address. See Pool Access: CellBadge for instructions to register your household. Be sure to submit photos for the entire household (Step 3) to complete the process; a weekly reminder email will be sent until photos for each member are submitted.
Tenant Registration for Renters: CellBadge requests will be rejected and pool access denied if Tenant Registration has not been completed or is not up-to-date with a lease that goes through the pool season (September 2021). If you have a question on the status of your registration, contact Administration via email@example.com.
Trash: Bulk Pick-up Services
Bulk pickups must be scheduled and approved with Charlie & Son at 703-670-9652. Please do not leave items in your yard or common areas without scheduling as this is considered illegal and dumping and fines can be issued.
- Compliant Items (current limit of 2 items at a time):
- Inside Household Items - Tables, beds, mattresses, microwave ovens, furniture, dressers, appliances, toilets, computer monitors and televisions (screens no larger than 25 inches diagonally)
- Exterior Household Items - Push lawnmowers (all fluids removed), charcoal and gas grills (no tank)
- Items Requiring Approval (extra charge):
- Items longer than 6 feet (excluding compliant items)
- Remodeling Materials - Wallboard, deck or landscape lumber, roofing shingles, tiles, carpet, sheetrock, cabinetry, hot water heaters, plumbing, HVAC heat pumps, sinks, tubs, etc.
If you see a resident violating these rules, you may contact LRPRA and your information will be kept in strict confidence. Please help LRPRA continue to be a safe and clean environment for its residents. Find full info on the Trash Service page of our website.
County News: COVID-19 Vaccines for Adolescents
Upcoming Mobile Clinics will be available on the following dates and locations. It is best to sign-up for an appointment beforehand to reserve your spot. All clinics do accept walk-ups, but it depends on vaccine availability at that time. For additional COVID-19 vaccine appointment opportunities go to Vaccines.gov.
Please note that any email address provided to LRPRA will be used for Association communication only.