How to Enter the Pool This Weekend
Ridgewood will open at 11:00am and Canterbury Woods will open at 3:00pm (School Hours) tomorrow, May 29th. They will operate on a first-come, first-swim basis at reduced capacity with 1 hr 30 min swim sessions (see Hours on Pools page), and will each offer 1 lap lane. If residents want to plan accordingly, early arrival to the pool and session of choice is recommended. Follow these guidelines to enter the pool:
- CELLBADGE CHECK-IN: Before going to the pool for the first time, be sure that your household has completed all 3 steps to be registered in CellBadge. This system has replaced the old Membership Cards which will no longer be valid for entry.
- NO GUESTS: This summer, only full-time residents will be allowed at the pools to ensure priority access for members of the community with the reduced capacity.
- VERBAL HEALTH SCREENING: Adult Members will verbally agree to COVID-19 Health Screening Questionnaire at each visit to the pool. 30 minute cleaning breaks are performed by lifeguards between sessions.
Be sure to check the weather before heading to the pool this weekend. Temperature must be at least 69 degrees for pools to open.
Don’t Forget: June 1 Assessment Due Tuesday
Sign up for Assessment Payment Reminder notifications through text or email so you never miss a payment. Please plan ahead to ensure your assessment payment is received on time due to the well-publicized delays with mail deliveries. If you have already paid your quarterly assessment, please disregard this reminder.
Suggestions for paying your assessment are listed below:
- Pay electronically through PayLease or your bank. PayLease can be accessed on through the home page button Pay Online. E-checks/electronic debit payments do not have a surcharge added, credit/debit card payments do. You can make a debit/credit card payment by telephone by calling our office at 703-491-2154. A receptionist will take your payment information and process the payment with the included surcharge by PayLease.
- Drop off your check or money order (no cash) in our drop box which is located to the right of our office doors. This drop box is emptied daily.
Memorial Day Observed by LRPRA
Office Administration and Facilities Staff will observe Memorial Day on Monday, May 31st. Regular business hours will resume on Tuesday, June 1st at 8:00am. Staff would like to wish everyone a safe weekend.
Fall Registration for Soccer, T-Ball & Coach Pitch
Parents can sign up the kids for Lake Ridge's fall sports come Tuesday, June 1st! Like 2020, we will not be running Flag Football or Cheerleading this fall; instead we will be running another season of Soccer, T-Ball & Coach Pitch. Registration will close July 2nd, and the season will run from August 21st - October 16th. Visit the Youth Leagues page for more information on the program and how to get registered.
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
Architectural Committee Meeting: Tuesday, June 1 | Tall Oaks | 7:00pm | Agenda
Finance Committee Meeting: Thursday, June 3 | Canterbury Woods | 7:00pm
Budget Town Hall Meeting: Wednesday, June 9 | Tall Oaks | 7:00pm
Please email Doug Milburn, Director of Administration by 4:00pm day of meeting for Zoom login instructions to participate virtually. See all future meetings for June on LRPRA Board and Committees Meetings Calendar.
County News: PWCPD Catalytic Converter
Prince William County has been experiencing an increase in reports of Catalytic Converter thefts from vehicles. See Prevention Tips for more information.
Help Keep Our Community Clean
Please remember to do your part to keep our community clean by throwing all loose trash away. By not littering in our common areas, we will have a cleaner environment that makes LRPRA a more desirable place to live and raises your property values.
Trash Bulk Pickups: Pickups for bulk items must be scheduled and approved with Charlie & Son at 703-670-9652. Please do not leave items in your yard or common areas without scheduling as this is considered illegal and dumping and fines can be issued.
- Compliant Items (current limit of 2 items at a time):
- Inside Household Items - Tables, beds, mattresses, microwave ovens, furniture, dressers, appliances, toilets, computer monitors and televisions (screens no larger than 25 inches diagonally)
- Exterior Household Items - Push lawnmowers (all fluids removed), charcoal and gas grills (no tank)
- Items Requiring Approval (extra charge):
- Items longer than 6 feet (excluding compliant items)
- Remodeling Materials - Wallboard, deck or landscape lumber, roofing shingles, tiles, carpet, sheetrock, cabinetry, hot water heaters, plumbing, HVAC heat pumps, sinks, tubs, etc.
If you see a resident violating these rules, you may contact LRPRA and your information will be kept in strict confidence. Please help LRPRA continue to be a safe and clean environment for its residents. Find full info on the Trash Service page of our website.
Please note that any email address provided to LRPRA will be used for Association communication only.