Fall Registration for Soccer, T-Ball & Coach Pitch
Parents can sign up the kids for Lake Ridge's fall sports come Tuesday, June 1st! Like 2020, we will not be running Flag Football or Cheerleading this fall; instead we will be running another season of Soccer, T-Ball & Coach Pitch. Registration will close July 2nd, and the season will run from August 21st - October 16th. Visit the Youth Leagues page for more information on the program and how to get registered.
Please email Doug Milburn, Director of Administration by 4:00pm day of meeting for Zoom login instructions to participate virtually. See all future meetings for LRPRA Board and Committees Meetings Calendar.
- Budget Town Hall Meeting: Wednesday, June 9 | Canterbury Woods | 7:00pm
- Board Special Meeting: Tuesday, June 29 | Tall Oaks | 7:00pm
Current Pool Operations & Guidelines
Ridgewood and Canterbury Woods pools opened May 29th on a first-come, first-swim basis, at reduced capacity, with 1 hr 30 min swim sessions (see Hours on Pools page) and 1 lap lane. If residents want to plan accordingly, early arrival to the pool and session of choice is recommended. Stay tuned for other pool opening information to come. In the meantime, follow these guidelines to enter Ridgewood and Canterbury Woods:
- CELLBADGE CHECK-IN: Before going to the pool for the first time, be sure that your household has completed all 3 steps to be registered in CellBadge. This system has replaced the old Membership Cards which will no longer be valid for entry.
- NO GUESTS: This summer, only full-time residents will be allowed at the pools to ensure priority access for members of the community with the reduced capacity.
- VERBAL HEALTH SCREENING: Adult Members will verbally agree to COVID-19 Health Screening Questionnaire at each visit to the pool. 30 minute cleaning breaks are performed by lifeguards between each swim session.
Swim Lesson Capacity Increased
Due to loosening guidelines, a few more spots have been added in each class for Lake Ridge Swim Lessons! Space is still very limited so register now. Visit the Swim Lessons page to see updated openings on the Schedule and registration info.
Help Keep Our Community Clean
Please remember to do your part to keep our community clean by throwing all loose trash away. By not littering in our common areas, we will have a cleaner environment that makes LRPRA a more desirable place to live and raises your property values.
Trash Bulk Pickups: Pickups for bulk items must be scheduled and approved with Charlie & Son at 703-670-9652. Please do not leave items in your yard or common areas without scheduling as this is considered illegal and dumping and fines can be issued.
If you see a resident violating these rules, you may contact LRPRA and your information will be kept in strict confidence. Please help LRPRA continue to be a safe and clean environment for its residents. Find full info on the Trash Service page of our website.
County News: PWHD & County Vaccine Info
COVID-19 Update Info: Did you know the Community Vaccination Center (CVC) closes at the end of the month? Find when and where mobile clinics will be at PWCgov.org.
Please note that any email address provided to LRPRA will be used for Association communication only.