Tall Oaks Pool Opens Saturday
Tall Oaks pool will open in addition to those already open, Ridgewood and Canterbury Woods, on a first-come, first-swim basis, at reduced capacity, with 1 hr 30 min swim sessions (see Hours on Pools page) and 1 lap lane. If residents want to plan accordingly, early arrival to the pool and session of choice is recommended. Stay tuned for other pool opening information to come.
- CELLBADGE CHECK-IN: Before going to the pool for the first time, be sure that your household has completed all 3 steps from the instructions listed on OUR website to be registered in CellBadge. This system has replaced the old Membership Cards which will no longer be valid for entry, and only full-time residents will be approved for access.
- NO GUESTS: This summer, only full-time residents will be allowed at the pools to ensure priority access for members of the community with the reduced capacity.
- VERBAL HEALTH SCREENING: Adult Members will verbally agree to COVID-19 Health Screening Questionnaire at each visit to the pool. 30 minute cleaning breaks are performed by lifeguards between each swim session.
Avoid $25 Late Fee for June 1 Assessment
The June assessment payment was due June 1st. Please include your account number, property address and a current phone number on all payments. Electronic payments are preferred. Your payment must be received by the Association by 5:00pm Tuesday, June 15th to avoid a late fee. Pool access will be disabled within CellBadge for households that have a balance on the account.
If you have already paid, please disregard this notice and thank you for your payment.
For additional reminders, visit our website under Notify Me and News Flash, selecting Assessment Payment Reminders.
Fall Registration for Soccer, T-Ball & Coach Pitch
Registration for fall sports is open! Like 2020, we will not be running Flag Football or Cheerleading this fall; instead we will be running another season of Soccer, T-Ball & Coach Pitch. Registration will close July 2nd, and the season will run from August 21st - October 16th. Visit the Youth Leagues page for more information on the program and how to get registered.
Please email Doug Milburn, Director of Administration by 4:00pm day of meeting for Zoom login instructions to participate virtually. See all future meetings for LRPRA Board and Committees Meetings Calendar.
- Finance Committee Meeting: Thursday, June 17 | Canterbury Woods | 7:00pm
- Special Budget Board Meeting: Tuesday, June 29 | Tall Oaks | 7:00pm
Please note that any email address provided to LRPRA will be used for Association communication only.