Edgewood Pool Opens Saturday
ALL POOLS will be officially open starting this Saturday on a first-come, first-swim basis, with 1 hr 30 min swim sessions (see Hours on Pools page) and 1 lap lane.
- CELLBADGE CHECK-IN: Before going to the pool for the first time, be sure that your household has completed all 3 steps from the instructions listed on OUR website to be registered in CellBadge. This system has replaced the old Membership Cards which will no longer be valid for entry, and only full-time residents will be approved for access.
- NO GUESTS: Currently, only full-time residents will be allowed at the pools to ensure priority access for members of the community with the slightly reduced capacity.
- VERBAL HEALTH SCREENING: Adult Members will verbally agree to COVID-19 Health Screening Questionnaire at each visit to the pool. 30 minute cleaning breaks are performed by lifeguards between each swim session.
Avoid Second $25 Late Fee
The June 1 assessment payment is now past due. An initial $25 late fee was charged for payments received after June 15th, so if you have not yet paid, please add $25. Be sure to include your account number, property address and a current phone number on your payment. Electronic payments are preferred. To avoid a second $25 late fee, your payment must be received by the Association by 5:00pm on Wednesday, June 30th.
Pool access will be disabled within CellBadge for households that have a balance on the account. If you have already paid, please disregard this notice and thank you for your payment.
Grab Your Spot in Creative Preschool
With school only 2 months away in August, it's time to enroll your child in preschool! We offer a class 2 days a week for your 3 y.o. (Explorers), or a class 3 days or 5 days a week for your 4 y.o. Read more about our program that provides a great balance of learning and fun in a friendly neighborhood environment, or schedule a tour with our Director to see for yourself and have any questions answered.
To register, send forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and leave a message to make card payment for admission fees to (703) 491-2154, or drop off form and check/money order in the Office drop box (12350 Oakwood Drive).
Please email Doug Milburn, Director of Administration by 4:00pm day of meeting for Zoom login instructions to participate virtually. See all future meetings for LRPRA Board and Committees Meetings Calendar.
- Special Board of Directors/Budget Meeting: Tuesday, June 29 | Tall Oaks | 7:00pm Agenda
- Board of Directors Meeting: Tuesday, July 13 | Tall Oaks | 7:00pm
Interested in Serving in the Lake Ridge Community?
Registration Apply to volunteer on the Architectural Committee! Applications may be submitted online, via e-mail or by mail. If interested, please apply by Friday, July 2, 2021. Contact the Covenants Department for more details.
Only 1 Week Left to Register for Fall Sports
Registration for fall sports is open! Like 2020, we will not be running Flag Football or Cheerleading this fall; instead we will be running another season of Soccer, T-Ball & Coach Pitch. Registration closes July 2nd, and the season will run from August 21st - October 16th. Visit the Youth Leagues page for more information on the program and how to get registered.
County News: PWHD & County Vaccine Info
COVID-19 Update Info: Did you know the Community Vaccination Center (CVC) closes after tomorrow Saturday, June 26th? Find when and where mobile clinics will be: PWHD-Information-Update.
Please note that any email address provided to LRPRA will be used for Association communication only.