Upcoming June 1 HOA Dues
The next quarterly assessment payment for the Association is due June 1. We offer the following suggestions for paying your assessment:
- Pay your assessment early! Your payment will be processed and credited to your account.
- Make your payment electronically through PayLease. PayLease can be accessed on our website via the Pay Online button. E-check payments are free. Debit or credit card payments include a surcharge by PayLease. You can also make a debit/credit card payment by telephone by calling our office at 703-491-2154. A Customer Service Representative will take your payment information and process the payment with the included surcharge by PayLease.
- Drop off a check or money order (no cash) in our drop box. Include account number, property address and a good day time telephone number to ensure your account receives the payment.
Senior Accountant Position Open for LRPRA
The Finance Department of LRPRA is seeking an individual to join the team full-time as a Senior Accountant. This position will assist in preparation of financial reports (monthly income statement, balance sheet, collections, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank reconciliations), attend finance committee meetings and complete all other financial tasks as assigned. Review full Job Description and Apply Now. LRPRA is an equal opportunity Employer.
Recreation Highlights: Fall Sports, Swim Activities
- Swim Lessons, Fall Sports: Registration is now open for swim activities and fall Soccer, T-Ball and Coach Pitch! Swim Sessions are 2 weeks long, Monday-Friday, in June, July and August, while Fall Sports will run from August 13 - October 8. Fill out the appropriate registration form and pay the discounted price of $80 in May and regular price of $90 in June. Find more info on our Youth Leagues page.
- Water Aerobics: This seasonal class meets at Oakwood Pool every summer for a fun, low-impact cardio workout to music! Class takes place at 11:00am Monday-Thursday with the season running from June 27-August 18. Season Passes ($120 / Senior: $70) or 4-Visit Punch Passes ($20) must be pre-purchased from the Office-- no drop-ins. Fill out a registration form in the office and get signed up!
- Thursday Food Truck: Kaye's Mini Doughnuts
County News: Invasive Spotted Lanternfly
Sightings of the spotted lanternfly, or SLF, an invasive species that can feed on more than 100 species of trees and plants, was first confirmed in Prince William County in March 2021. While the presence of the pest is currently limited to a few areas of the county, the Prince William County Public Works, Mosquito and Forest Pest Management Branch is looking for the public’s help finding and reporting the pest in efforts to control the spread. See PWC Media Release for more info.
Please note that any email address provided to LRPRA will be used for Association communication only.