Update Tenant Registration for Pool Opening
Whenever a new set of Tenants move into a rental property, the Homeowner is required to register them as residents with the Association (Oct 2018 Resolution). The Homeowner will submit a registration form, current lease signed by both Tenant & Landlord, and $50 administration fee payment. Right-of-use to Amenities (including pools) is assigned to either Tenant or Landlord household on the registration form. Find registration details on the Tenant Registration page. Once updated, whichever household given right-of-use to Amenities can register in CellBadge to access the pools, which will open May 28. If the lease on file at the time of initial registration has expired, a new lease or addendum is required to remove the hold from the CellBadge account.
Upcoming June 1 Assessment Payment
The next quarterly assessment payment for the Association is due June 1. We offer the following suggestions for paying your assessment:
- Pay your assessment early! Your payment will be processed and credited to your account.
- Make your payment electronically through PayLease. PayLease can be accessed on our website via the Pay Online button. E-check payments are free. Debit or credit card payments include a surcharge by PayLease. You can also make a debit/credit card payment by telephone by calling our office at 703-491-2154. A Customer Service Representative will take your payment information and process the payment with the included surcharge by PayLease.
- Drop off a check or money order (no cash) in our drop box. Include account number, property address and a good day time telephone number to ensure your account receives the payment.
Recreation Highlights: Sign Up for Swim Lessons
- Swim Lessons, Fall Sports: Registration is now open for Swim Lessons and fall Soccer, T-Ball and Coach Pitch! Swim Sessions are 2 weeks long, Monday-Friday, in June, July and August, while Fall Sports will run from August 13 - October 8. Fill out the appropriate registration form and pay the discounted price of $80 in May and regular price of $90 in June. Find more info on our Youth Leagues page.
- Water Aerobics: This seasonal class meets at Oakwood Pool every summer for a fun, low-impact cardio workout to music! Class takes place at 11:00am Monday-Thursday with the season running from June 27-August 18. Season Passes ($120 / Senior: $70) or 4-Visit Punch Passes ($20) must be pre-purchased from the Office-- no drop-ins. Fill out a registration form in the office and get signed up!
- Thursday Food Truck: Supreme Kabob LLC
Senior Accountant Position Open for LRPRA
The Finance Department of LRPRA is seeking an individual to join the team full-time as a Senior Accountant. This position will assist in preparation of financial reports (monthly income statement, balance sheet, collections, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank reconciliations), attend finance committee meetings and complete all other financial tasks as assigned. Review full Job Description and Apply Now. LRPRA is an equal opportunity Employer.
County News: Transportation Tuesday
Route 28 Bypass Virtual Session: During this “Transportation Tuesday” session on May 17 at 12:00pm, the PWC DOT will provide the latest updates regarding the Route 28 Bypass Project and provide and update on the progress of Fairfax County's ongoing Route 28 Widening Project. For further information, visit the PWC website.
Please note that any email address provided to LRPRA will be used for Association communication only.