Townhome Rollaway Trash Cart Distribution
By September 1, all LRPRA townhomes will receive new rollaway trash carts, provided by Disposal Services LLC. Once the container is received at your home, a container must be used for all scheduled household refuse collections.
Please note the following:
- Trash left in plastic bags will no longer be accepted once rollaway carts are distributed.
- LRPRA's contract with Disposal Services states that one bin will be provided to each home
- Neither Disposal Services nor LRPRA are responsible for replacement of lost, destroyed, or stolen carts.
- Per LRPRA governing documents, rollaway trash carts must not be left out or in plain sight on days when there is no scheduled trash collection.
If you are already using a personal trash container:
- To dispose of an old container, place out for collection with a label notating it as "trash".
- To continue using a personal trash container, please call or email Disposal Services and the new container will be collected:
Neighborhood Roadwork by Subdivision
It's that time of year for neighborhood roadwork, to include paving, sealing and striping, and asphalt repair. Residents should keep an eye out for signs posted in their neighborhood 48-72 hours prior to roadwork. A general timeline for subdivisions will be maintained. Note that changes to this schedule may occur, but these will always be posted to the Association website and to News Flashes in the future.
- New Assessment Payment Coupons: LRPRA is experiencing a minor delay in the printing of the new assessment payment coupons. We anticipate the coupons will mail next week. The new assessment rates that beginning September 1, 2022 can be found at the LRPRA website. For reminders, click the Notify Me button on our home page and select Assessment Payment Reminders under the News Flash category.
- June 1 Assessment Past Due: The June assessment payment was due June 1st. Please include your, property address and a current phone number on all payments. Electronic payments are preferred. If you have already paid, please disregard this notice and thank you for your payment.
Recreation Highlights: Sign-Up Opens Monday for September Events
- 50th Anniversary Celebration: Join the community in celebrating 50 years as Lake Ridge Association neighbors! Come out NEXT SATURDAY, August 6 to the Tall Oaks grounds and enjoy free BBQ, fun summer desserts, live music, lawn games, face painting, balloon animals, giveaways and more!
- Yard Sale & Doggie Paddle: Sign up for September events starting Monday, August 1! Claim your spot in the office parking lot for our bi-annual yard sale on September 17, and sign up for a Doggie Paddle session by submitting your dog license info on the special event registration form.
- Thursday Food Truck: Bun'd Up
County News: Donation Bins at PWC Landfill
The Prince William County Landfill and Balls Ford Road Compost Facility now have clothing, shoes, and textiles donation bins in the convenience center area. The donation bins are accessible during the facilities’ normal hours of operation. See Media Release for more info.
Please note that any email address provided to LRPRA will be used for Association communication only.