Office Closed Early Today
The Association Office will close early at 12:00pm today for a staff event. We will be open for regular business hours 8:30am Monday, December 12.
Special Board Meeting Scheduled
See all scheduled future meetings on the Board and Committees Meetings Calendar.
- Special Board Meeting: Wednesday, December 14 | 5:00pm | Agenda
2023 LRPRA Board Election: Submit Your eConsent with GetQuorum
This week, electronic voting consent emails were sent from GetQuorum. Check your email and submit your eConsent to receive your ballot when voting opens on January 4. Remember, all voting will be electronic! There will be no paper ballots. If you would like to update your email address, please fil out our Email Address Update Form.
Amendments to Assessment Collection Rule
The Board of Directors approved amendments to the Assessment Collection Rule. This rule, originally approved April 19, 2005, authorizes the charging of late fees. A copy of the amended Assessment Collection Rule can be viewed by following this link, or you may request a copy by email or by calling the office at (703) 491-2154. Late fees are not removed, and are charged for the following reasons:
- A quarterly assessment payment is not received and processed by 5:00pm on the 15th of September, December, March or June
- An assessment account has an unpaid balance of $100 or greater on the 15th of September, December, March or June
Pay Your Assessment Now to Avoid Late Fee
If you have not yet paid your December 1 assessment payment, it is now considered past due. Payments must arrive by 5:00pm, Thursday, December 15 to avoid the $50 late fee. Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated. If you have already paid, kindly disregard this notice.
- Office Drive-By Drop Box: Residents can drive through the Office parking lot to drop off check or money order payment with coupon included, pulling just past the building next to the orange cones on your left-hand side to deposit in the slot. The Association no longer accepts credit card payments over the phone or in the Office.
- Homeowner Portal: Credit card payment (with processing fee) can be made securely through your Homeowner Portal by selecting Make A Payment from your portal Dashboard and clicking on Credit Card. One-time ECheck payment (free, no fee) or the setup of Auto-Draft recurring electronic payment can also be made through the Homeowner Portal. This is the method strongly encouraged by the Association.
- Online: Credit card payment (with processing fee) can also still be made through the LRPRA website by clicking on the Pay Online button.
County News: Update on Occoquan Reservoir Water Levels
Fairfax Water has been in lowering process of water levels at the Occoquan Reservoir over the past few months. This lowering is necessary to conduct a routine safety inspection and maintenance on the dam. Water levels are approximately 2 feet below the normal water surface elevation at the dam. An updated inspection was scheduled for this week, the week of December 5.
Fairfax Water owns and maintains the dam that forms the Occoquan Reservoir on the southern border of Fairfax County Virginia. The Occoquan Reservoir is a major drinking water source for Northern Virginia. The Reservoir consists of property and shoreline in both Fairfax and Prince William Counties. Fairfax Water has easements along the entire reservoir which provide a riparian buffer zone to protect the water and allow for future fluctuation of the water surface. For more information, contact Fairfax Water at (703) 289-6060 or ShorelinePolicy@fairfaxwater.org.
Please note that any email address provided to LRPRA will be used for Association communication only.