What if I don’t want you on my property?

Governing Document Allowance - The governing documents give staff the authority to come onto the property for the purpose of enforcing the covenants and reviewing an Architectural Committee application. This includes entering yards, even fenced ones.

Show All Answers

1. Is there a list of pre-approved items and colors for my house?
2. Does the Association recommend contractors?
3. Why were you taking photos of my house?
4. Can I see the photos you took of my house?
5. What if I don’t want you on my property?
6. Once I have completed repairs/changes from a violation letter, what do I do?
7. What happens if I don’t fix the violations?
8. What if I need more time?
9. Does the Covenants Department handle criminal or county matters such as overcrowding or damaged property?