(if different from mailing address)
Please attach a 100-word goal statement. This is your opportunity to inform Homeowners of what you see as the important issues facing our community and what you'd like to accomplish if elected to the LRPRA Board of Directors. Your statement will be published in the election ballot as well as in the Lake Ridge Today magazine.
As an applicant, I acknowledge that I must:
Applicants must agree to be bound by and comply with the following Board-adopted standards of conduct relating to conduct of board members.
As a member of this Board, I will:
- Represent the interests of all people served by this organization
- Not use the organization or my service on this board for my own personal advantage or for the individual advantage of my friends or supporters
- Keep confidential information confidential
- Approach all board issues with an open mind, prepared to make the best decision for the whole organization
- Do nothing to violate the trust of those who elected me to the board or those we serve
- Focus my efforts on the mission of the organization and not on my personal goals
- Never exercise authority as a board member except when acting in a meeting with the full board or as I am delegated by the board
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field