"Individual Lot" concerns pertain to a neighbor's property and may be righted with a violation issued by the Covenants Department.
"Common Area" concerns pertain to an issue on grounds maintained by either the Facilities Department or by an alternate service provider.
NOTE: Covenants will promptly follow up on your concern, but keep in mind that voluntary compliance may take time. Your patience is appreciated.
• Your identity will be kept confidential; however, the Homeowner may be informed that a concern was received from a neighbor.
• You will not be contacted unless there is a question about your concern.
• We are unable to provide an update as to the enforcement process regarding this concern.
• Concerns with incomplete and/or vague information may not be investigated.
NOTE: Facilities will review your request as soon as possible (typically within 24-72 hours, depending on the nature of your request and the overall volume received) and take one of the following actions: 1) Respond and/or take action to your concern/request. 2) Direct you to appropriate service provider-- e.g. Dominion Energy, VDOT, Washington Gas, Comcast, Verizon, PW Service Authority, USPS, or Prince William County. 3) Forward your information to the appropriate LRRPA department.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field